CUSTOM ITEM PROCESS
1) Consultation: We can begin this in a couple of different ways: with an onsite meeting, a meeting at our facility, or an online meeting. With any of the above you want to have as much information as possible ready ahead of time, including any photos of the space, your timeline for the project, your budget, and any ideas you may have. We will show you recently completed work and samples, as well as educate you on the ornamental metal industry to aid in your final decision. From the information collected and discussed during the initial consultation, we will provide a quote for your project.
2) Design: After the quote is accepted and the prepayment/retainer is received, we will begin the design of you project in auto-cad. We provide the drawing to you for discussion and final approval.
3) Fabrication: With the approved cad drawings, we order all necessary materials and begin the fabrication and smithing process. Often times, we use the same cad drawing you approved by printing it to full scale and using it as a template and layout in the shop. This process improves our accuracy and lead items.
4) Finish: After fabrication is complete, all items are ground, sanded and prepped for finish. We cannot recommend one finish for all our different products. We will make recommendations during the initial consultation. We do offer electro-static applied liquid paint, powder coating, galvanizing, and artistic faux finishes and hand painting.
5) Installation: If installation is part of your contract, you can be assured it will be done by competent craftsman who are trained and experienced in projects like yours.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our company.Rob Anderson